Tuesday 31 August 2010

always the same

nothing ever changes, you never change







I was outside taking some pictures of the sky & clouds for reference for some painting or other further down the line when this older woman, say retired early, came round the corner of the house "oh are you copying me?" in this fucking patronising voice well actually no I'm not copying you you are the same person that when I was four stopped me drawing night scenes in class, made me stand outside the class & I was forced to get someone round to school to tell you that you didn't tell me what to do as far as art was concerned, I decided that, you're that same person who stopped me telling my own mother when I had a poem published when I was ten, you're that same person that who left me without a pencil to even drawn with by the time I was 14, only expressing myself in biology & geography & technical in physics, you're the same person who used to take my songs put other music to it then use it to take the piss out of me humiliate me & use it to just down grade any effort until I gave up writing songs
you're always the same nothing ever changes & no one thing I am not fucking doing is copying you rant over



you are not helping you are part of the problem
.:.

No comments: