Thursday 5 July 2012

Human Nature

...

Human Nature - a talk with Dr's Robert Sapolsky, Gabor Mate, James Gilligan & Richard Wilkinson 


this 30min documentary is taken from "Zeitgeist - Moving On" although I don't think you should hold that against it ;]
I can personally take or leave the zeitgeist films, no desire to go down that particular cul-de-sac thank you very much, don't get me wrong I enjoyed them but that's it for me, no desire to be packed & stacked into little boxes fresco style 
but this talk really got to me at 17.40 & 23.25

been to see 5 psychologists in my time but I never trusted them so I never opened up & told them anything. the closest I came was the last one but that was only because she was female, told her at the last session that I'd never opened up to her, but never told her why, gave her a painting instead


trust no one [6 year rule]
deny everything
none of my family cared about me
they wouldn’t do anything to help me
none of them would believe me
none of them would bother
he would kill me if I told anyone 
I’m just the worthless piece of shit he said I was





.:.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Human nature is a mystery. Where do our dreams come from?

- Aangirfan

dognamedblue said...

I kind of like the theory that sheldrake & lipton have come up with that things like memories exist outside the body on the electromagnetic waves we emit
& maybe dreams do too? we have them when they cycle back into the body on the waves having been effected by things around us?

Julia said...

Love many, trust few
Always paddle your own canoe