Thursday 21 July 2011

OXYGEN

...




open up the history books, let's go back in time
turn another page, read another lie
we've been fit up & shut up by what's been said
I wanna put a bullet in society's head
I've all the hate of a slave ship inside
asking questions it's a hobby of mine
I feel like the real prophet of rage
but it's hard to kick off from a psycological cage

time's up, time's up, time's up, time, time
time's up, time's up, time, time
Time's up

there's a piper in hamlyn & a piper in rio
and he's taking all the kids & now it's for real
he's still outta tune & he's still outta time
he's the devil's disciple leading the blind
what can justify this social crisis?
what can justify this urban decay?
I'm calling collect to a corpse called britain
when I look around I know something's missing

time's up, time's up, time's up, time, time
time's up, time's up, time, time
Time's up

Oxygen, Oxygen, Oxygen, Oxygen

Alright!

time's up, time's up, time's up, time, time
time's up, time's up, time, time
Time's up

I wanna talk about those who died
I wanna talk about those burried alive
inmates of a system we are all deprived
by state machinery digging our graves
and I clearly understand that I my not live
but it's gone to far now to forgive
we've got dumb dumbs in power dumb dumbs trained on us
but the real dumb dumbs just don't make a fuss

oxygen

those who don't defend themselves die
those who don't die are burried alive
in the prisons, in the reform schools
in the slums of workingclass districts
in the stone coffins in the new housing developments
in the crowded kindergardens & schools
in the brand new kitchens & bedrooms
filled with fancy furniture bought on credit

My life's on credit
.:.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting piece.

- Aangirfan